The Supers

The Supers
Our growing superfamily

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Ya, The Funny Stuff

1. We’ve taken to calling my husband “Random Dave” because of the random stuff he sometimes does. If you knew him, you’d understand. So he has his own theme song where we say “Ran-dom Daaaaave” in a DUH DUH DUHHHHHH kind of tune. Kind of hard to describe, but I’m sure you get the picture. So Marcus and Skyler are enjoying calling everybody random. “Ran-dom Marcuuuuusss. Strikes A-gaaaaain.”

2. Tonight at dinner:

Marcus: MM this is good chicken!

Me: It’s pork

Marcus: This is so good, what kind of chicken is this?

Me: PORK!

I don’t know why I found this so hilarious, but I really did.

3. Skyler at dinner (also tonight, but Marcus had already left the table)

Skyler: I’m s’gusting.

David: Are you a disgusting girl?

Skyler: Ya, Marcus says I’m s’gusting girl. I’m s’gusting. Marcus says I’m s’gusting girl because he’s my friend. I said thank you Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment